Monday, March 03, 2008

Hospital results - good news

Have just got back from the hospital and the news is pretty good – my sehcat scan (the bile absorbency one) was the most normal they’d ever seen, bloods were fine. The polyp they removed was NOT cancerous (phew). I have got low level radiation damage which is the cause of my digestion issues – the not so good news is that I’ll have to watch my fibre intake forever, but can experiment a bit. Am thinking that I’m going to be conservative for a while and perhaps slowly add more fruit and veg, but not risk the pulses and wholegrains in the short/medium term. A bit relief though.

We love Dr Andreyev – you gotta love someone who you can talk to about poo without any hints of that mad Scottish bint called Gillian Mackeith, who really is full of ****.

Z xxx

No comments: