Thursday, November 24, 2005

So I'm home and shouldn't really be posting, but thought I'd say thanks for all your messages and love and good vibes. I feel like a portion of cod - battered. But on the whole I'm pretty good. Being in hospital reminded me that however bad it is there's always someone worse off than you - I'll tell some stories when more up to it.

But I have to say, being at home is wonderful - my own bed and smells and the right amount of quiet. Am going to end up being one of those old ladies (all being well) that refuses to go to hospital.

And I really do have wonderful friends. And I really really did marry a wonderful man. I knew I had good taste, but who was to know just how much I'd need him so soon?

Lots of love

Z xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe,

All the best wishes in the world to you, look after yourself and get well soon.

Your Kew Twin,

Louise x

Anonymous said...

It's excellent news that you've been allowed home. My advice is not to watch too much daytime TV as it will rot your brain. I'm convinced it's a government initiative to encourage everyone to go out to work!

DJ & MC & Anton (the 3-legged cat)
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Today is Thanksgiving in America, and among the things we are thankful for is your recovery.

Lots of love, Ann & Jon

Anonymous said...

I quite agree. An extra squeeze for Matt. xxxxx